In general, any information and data which you provide, or which is otherwise gathered by us in the context of the Website, will be used by Telerie Spadari Milano in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
This means, in particular, that any Personal Data processing carried out by Telerie Spadari Milano will respect the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, storage limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
Data ControllerThe Data Controller regarding all Personal Data processing operations carried out through the Website is Telerie Spadari Milano S.r.l. via Spadari 13, 20123 – Milan -Italy, To get in touch with it for any information regarding the processing of Personal Data by Telerie Spadari Milano, including a list of its data processors, please contact: Info@teleriespadari.com
What information do we collect from you?
- To provide answers or services you request, No consent is required for the processing of data for the purposes since such processing is necessary to provide the services requested and, therefore, for the performance of an agreement to which you are a party or for the implementation of measures requested by you prior to entering into an agreement (GDPR art. 6,1b).
It is not mandatory for you to give Telerie Spadari Milano your Personal Data for these purposes; however, if you do not, Telerie Spadari Milano will not be able to provide any services to you.
- To create your user profile (individual and/or aggregate profiles) on our Website, by collecting and analyzing information on the preferences you select and choices you make on the Website as well as on your general activities on the Website, through the use of profiling cookies (“Profiling”). This information will be used to personalize the Services provided through the Website, where possible, to suit your preferences and choices, as well as to serve you with information and advertisements which may be relevant to you and your interests, to propose customized offers that may be of your interest, to give you information about other websites/services which Telerie Spadari Milano believes you may be interested in. All algorithms involved in this processing are regularly tested, to ensure the processing’s fairness and control for bias. Processing for this purpose is based on your consent, collected by means of the cookie pop-up banner and/or a specific tick box. It is never mandatory for you to give consent to Telerie Spadari Milano for use of your Personal Data for this purpose, and you will suffer no consequence if you choose not to (aside from not being able to benefit from greater personalization of your user experience regarding the Website). Any consent given may also be withdrawn at a later stage, either by modifying your device settings or contacting Telerie Spadari Milano at the address mentioned above. Processing for this purpose is necessary to pursue Telerie Spadari Milano’s legitimate interests in preventing and detecting fraudulent activities or misuse of the Website (for potentially criminal purposes).
- To analyze and improve our service provision, enhance the Website, evaluate the effectiveness of Telerie Spadari Milano’s marketing activities and services, perform statistical and demographics analyses on Telerie Spadari Milano’s corporate clients and registered users (“Analytics”). Processing for this purpose is necessary to pursue Telerie Spadari Milano’s legitimate
interests in the development and administration of the Website and to improve the services provided on the Website. Users shall not be required to provide Personal Data to browse public pages of the Website. The provision of Personal Data for the purposes mentioned above is optional, however, failure to provide required data (indicated as such in the registration form, as applicable) may prevent users from completing registration or availing of related services.
- Duly appointed data processors, providing specific processing or accessory services (e.g. storing data, sending out messages for us, web hosting, contests’ management, consumer service, IT services regarding the Website operation, emailing) on Telerie Spadari Milano’s behalf and under its instructions, whose data protection maturity has been checked by Telerie Spadari Milano before entering into the required data processing agreement.
The full updated list of appointed as data processor is available, contact us at email@example.com;
- Selected individuals authorized by Telerie Spadari Milano to process Personal Data needed to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the services through the Website (e.g. technical maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks), who have undertaken an obligation of confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g., employees of Telerie Spadari Milano);
- Public entities, bodies or authorities to whom your Personal Data may be disclosed, in accordance with the applicable law or binding orders of those entities, bodies or authorities.
- Personal Data processed for Service Provision will be kept by Telerie Spadari Milano for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil such purposes. Information will, however, be kept for longer if we need it to address any claims regarding the services or to protect Telerie Spadari Milano’s interests related to potential liability related to the Service Provision.
- Personal Data processed for Marketing and Profiling will be kept by Telerie Spadari Milano from the moment you give consent until the latter is withdrawn. Where it is not withdrawn, consent will be asked to be renewed at fixed intervals of 24 months. Once consent is withdrawn (or not given, following a renewal request), Personal Data will no longer be used for these purposes, although it may still be kept by Telerie Spadari Milano as it may be necessary to protect Telerie Spadari Milano’s interests related to potential liability related to this processing. Once you have objected, Personal Data will no longer be used for these purposes, although it may still be kept by Telerie Spadari Milano, in particular as may be necessary to protect Telerie Spadari Milano’s interests related to potential liability related to this processing.
- Personal Data processed for Compliance will be kept by Telerie Spadari Milano for the period required by the specific legal obligations for which the Personal Data was processed.
- Personal Data processed for preventing Misuse/Fraud and Analytics will be kept by Telerie Spadari Milano for as long as deemed strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. After such periods, all data shall be deleted or anonymized, except that data we are required by law to keep for a longer period.
- Obtain confirmation as to the existence of your Personal Data being processed by Telerie Spadari Milano, access and obtain copy of such data;
- Update, modify and/or rectify your Personal Data where it may be inaccurate or incomplete;
- Obtain erasure of your Personal Data where you feel that the processing is unnecessary or otherwise unlawful, render Personal Data anonymous, block data whose processing is unlawful or set limits to the processing;
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data, based on relevant grounds related to your particular situation, which you believe must prevent Telerie Spadari Milano from processing your Personal Data for a given purpose;
- Object to processing of Personal Data that is made for the purposes of sending advertising material, carrying out direct sales, market researches or for commercial communication;
- Withdraw your consent to processing (for Marketing and Profiling), where your consent serves as the legal basis for processing – this will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out prior to your withdrawal.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data, where you feel that the Personal Data processed is inaccurate, or that the processing is unnecessary or unlawful, as well as where you have objected to the processing;
- Portability – you have the right to obtain a copy of the Personal Data you provided to Telerie Spadari Milano in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as to request the transmission of those Personal Data to another data controller;
Please note that most of the Personal Data you provide to Telerie Spadari Milano can be changed at any time, including your e-mail preferences, by accessing, where applicable, your user profile created on the Website. When requesting services via the Website, you may have selected one or more means of communication via which Personal Data processing for Marketing purposes may be carried out (e.g., phone, SMS, email, mail, social media). You may withdraw your consent to this processing for all selected means of communication, or you can choose to block specific means only (e.g., if you only withdraw consent for SMS marketing communications, you will not receive further communications via SMS, but may continue to receive them via e-mail), by means of your user profile created on the Website, where applicable. You can also withdraw consent for Marketing (for communications received via e-mail) by selecting the appropriate link included at the bottom of every marketing message. Consent for Profiling carried out by cookies may be withdrawn at any time. Where consent for Profiling was given via a specific tick box, you may withdraw this consent by changing your preferences, at any time, within your user profile created on the Website, where applicable. At any time, you shall be entitled to exercise the rights established by the law in force, by addressing the relevant request to our Privacy Department at physical and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, you are entitled to file complaints with to your local EU Data Protection Authority if you believe that we have handled your information in an unlawful manner.